Thursday, January 14, 2016

[TF2] Quick-Fix #01



For those who might not know, the Quick-Fix allows the Medic additional mobility when he is healing wounded players. If he's healing a class with faster movement speed, the Medic's speed will be increased to match the player.
When healing a player that executes a rocket jump (using the weapon to lauch himself high in the air, to go from point A to point B in a effective and faster way), the Medic receives an equal force in the same direction, allowing him to follow teammates that launch themselves across the mapm which can result on this kind of situation :T

I am positevely SURE that the friend who gave me the Quick-Fix only did that to laught at me failing with the weapon.

[fact] I had to paint it twice, since the first time I made them on RED, and later realized that this happened when we were on BLU -_-

Team Fortress 2 © Valve

No comments:

Post a Comment